At the moment, Google is one of the biggest platforms on the planet, and the things that this platform can offer anybody are very great, but there are some cases that people really just can’t deal with using this kind of account anymore, which makes them look for ways to delete account Google.
But like with many other platforms, they don’t really advertise or make you aware of all of the steps that you will have to go through to be able to delete account Google. So this is were we come to help, we will tell you with as much clarity as we can what are the steps that you need to go through to be able to delete account Google without any kind of trouble. So all you will have to do is follow the steps that you will see described below.
But before you do that, there are some things that you need to have in mind before you decide to delete account Google. So before really doing this and completing the termination process, make sure that you know everything that you need to know to be able to do this right. And what are the consequences of deleting your Google account.
Interesting: Delete Account Gmail
Some important information
Before you go through the process of delete account Google, there are a few things that you need to know about what will happen once the deleting process has been completed, like we mentioned before this platform offers a lot of things, so if you don’t have an account you will losethese other advantages. Some of the things that you should know is the following.
First, after the deletion if you want to go back to the platform you will not be able to use the same name at any point, you will also don’t have access to other google services, like Google Play Musicand YouTube, since you need the account to be able to enter these different platforms. Another thing, if you have purchased things like music or games in the google store with this account, this will not be available to you anymore since they belong with the account and that no longer exist.
Another two important details, is that those users of android devices will lose all of the information in their contact list, and the history and any kind of extension that you have used in the browser Google Chrome will also be deleted and removed, since again you found or downloaded this with the use of a Google account.
If you have read all of this and you still wish to delete account Google, we will show you in specific detail what are the steps that you will have to follow to be able to delete this account without any kind of trouble. All you will have to do is follow the instructions that we will detail below, and you will have no trouble at all:
Steps to delete account Google
- The first thing that you have to do to be able to start the delete account Google process is, to sign in the same way you usually do. Once you are inside of the platform go into the option that says ‘My account’.
- Once you are inside that section, look for the little option box that says ‘Account Preferences’.
- There you will see a list of options that all have something to do with the account, to complete this process what you have to do is select the options that says ‘Delete your account or services’, is should be the last option on the list.
- After that another little window will open, you will see two headlines, click on the one that says ‘Delete Google account and data’.
- After doing this, another window will open, and there you will have to read the information that you are shown, there you will see some of the most important consequences that you will have once this account is deleted, most of them we mentioned them before.
- After you are done reading these options, all you have to do is click on the little check boxes, first on the A, and then one the B one to delete account Google.
- Once that is done, your account will be permanently deleted from this platform, so if you want to go back to this account you will have to create a new account.
How do I remove an account, but not delete it?
Another thing that you might be looking for, if you just want to remove the account from a specific device and just don’t want to have to completely and permanently delete account Google, is to remove it from your phone, tablet or other device, this process is very simple and quick, and you shouldn’t have too much trouble doing it.
But some people tend to see no other option but deleting it, we will show you exactly what it is that you have to do to be able to remove an account from a device, and for this account to still be able to exist and not be of any problem to this specific device. The process we will mention is very simple and it can be performed on almost any other device where you have this account opened.
- The first thing that you will have to do is go to the settings icon in your device and then tap on it to enter, once you are inside make sure to look for the option that manages the accounts, the one that says ‘Accounts’.
- There you will see a small list of all of the accounts you have opened, and then when you see the Google option tap over it, then you will see the list of the account you have opened here, select the one you want to remove.
- Tap on the icon with the three little dots that you will see next to the account, and select on the option that says ‘Remove account’.
- After that all you have to do is confirm this removal and you will be done.