Do you need to delete account eharmony? In this article I will show you how to do it, you just have to follow each step.
Something that has gained a lot of popularity in the past couple of years is the use of online dating platforms, this apps and websites have become something that every person from 18 years old and up has used or has truly considered entering one of this platforms from, and because of this kinds of apps are available all over the world, one of the most used apps in this kind of market is eHarmony.
Here you will have the opportunity to create a profile, enter the amount of information that you see fit for other people to know about you, and hopefully you will make a connection with some other user that has some of the same things in common with you, but even though using this kinds of platforms doesn’t guarantee that you will want to remain in this platform forever.
We recommend: Delete Account Badoo
For this reason a lot of people find themselves asking what do they need to do to be able to delete account eHarmony, but like with many other kinds of platforms the users don’t tend to know exactly what are the steps that they need to go through to be able to delete you account eHarnony, but thankfully for you in this article we will explain to you everything that you need to do to be able to do this without any kind of trouble.
Why do you want to delete account eHarmony?
The reasons why people tend to be trying to find a way to delete account eHarmony, or any other platform that is similar to this one, is simply because they have already found someone special in their lives, and are in no longer need of the service that this kind of platforms offer to them, so they find themselves looking for a way to delete eHarmony account.
Another reason why people tend to look for ways to delete account eHarmony, are that they might have gotten out of a relationship recently or simply feel like that they don’t really want to be looking for someone to include romantically in their lives at the moment. But no matter what the reason is for you to start a way to stop using this account, the way that they all use to resolve this main problem is to delete account eHarmony.
And because of this we will explain to you the steps that you will have to go through to be able to complete this process in a successful, so you won’t have to worry about this account existing somewhere out there even if they are not using it. All you will have to do is make sure that you follow the steps that we will and once you are finally done you won’t have to worry about this account any longer.
Before deleting account eHarmony
Now that you have decided to delete this account, you have to make sure that like with another kind of account, you make sure that everything like pictures, conversations or any kind of information that you feel like its important has been removed from this account and saved into a folder of all of the things that you need.
Since like what happens when you delete any other application or account what its inside is will not be available to you again.
But something that makes this platform in particular different than the any other online dating platform, is the fact that to be able to have an account in this platform you will have to pay for a membership which means that you will also have to make sure that this bill is cancelled, so you no longer have to use this account or even pay for it once you are longer using this on a day to day basis.
Delete account eHarmony
After saving every little thing that you have deemed important for you, and made sure that everything is done, and have finally decided that this is what you want to do. You are finally completely ready to start the process of deleting account eHarmony. All you have to do is follow the steps that we will mention below, so thanks to this you will be able to perform this process without any kind of trouble.
Make sure you follow everything it says to make sure that this process of delete account eHarmony is finished completely and you won’t have to go back later to complete these steps again. Here are all of the steps that you will have to go through in the order that you need to perform them so thankfully this article will be of help to you.
- The first thing that you need to do is enter your password and email to log in to the account as you always do.
- Once you are inside, make sure to go to the top of the screen and click on the profile button.
- After doing this you will see a list of all of the options that you have for this account, you will have to click on the one on the bottom of the list that says ‘Account Settings’
- Then you will be redirect in to the account settings page, there read all of the options that are available to you are, and select the one that says ‘general settings’, and there select the ‘billing’ option.
- There you will see all of the important information that you have previously entered. At the bottom of the screen you will have to click on the button that says ‘Close account’.
- Then you will be shown a list of the things that you should know that will happen when you close the account, read this and if you still want to delete the account, simply click on the link that will below that says ‘Yes, Close my Account’.
- After that you will receive an email confirming the termination of the account.
- Once this is done, you will have a chance to go back to the website, if you don’t want to you will have to send a message to the eHarmony email so they delete all of your information.